Terms of Service For Our Mentorship Programs
We agree to provide you with full access to our training and group coaching program, ‘Sell What You Know Mentorship and Success’.You will have access to the online training portal of the Sell What You Know Academy for the life of the Sell What You Know company.
You will also have access to the live coaching calls for a period of 14 weeks until your graduation date.
Provided you have completed the training and launched your online coaching business with us by your graduation date, we promise to keep working with you until you achieve £10,000 per month in revenue, so long as you continue to follow our advice and practices as given.
Provision of service:
The provision of service of the Sell What You Know program is subject to change. SWYK reserves the right to amend, alter, add to or take away from the online training materials, group call schedule and support provisions at any time.
To ensure a high-quality service for both you and other clients in the program, feedback on your funnel and webinar is limited to a typical single use via the determined process.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, SWYK may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- Client data shall at all times remain the property of the client or its licensors. Except to the extent Sell What You Know has direct obligations under data protection laws. The client shall ensure (and is exclusively responsible for) the accuracy, quality, integrity, and legality of the client data and that its use (including use in connection with any of our Programs) complies with all applicable laws and Intellectual Property Rights. If Sell What You Know becomes aware of any allegation that client data may not comply with the acceptable use Policy Sell What You Know shall have the right to permanently delete client data that is suspected of being in breach of any of the foregoing from any of the Programs and/or disclose client data to law enforcement authorities (in each case without the need to consult the client). Where reasonably practicable and lawful Sell What You Know shall notify the client before taking such action on. Within 60 days of the earlier of the end of the provision of a client signing up to a program (or any part) relating to the processing of the client data, unless otherwise set out in the contract or subsequently agreed in writing, the Client hereby instructs that Sell What You Know shall securely dispose of such client data processed in relation to the program (or any part) which have ended except to the extent that any Applicable Law (as defined in the Data Protection Addendum) requires Sell What You Know to store such client data.
- Sell What You Know shall maintain the confidentiality of the client data and shall not without the prior written consent of the client or in accordance with the contract, disclose or copy the client data other than as necessary for the performance of the program or its express rights and obligations under the contract. Sell What You Know shall implement technical and organisational security measures in accordance with relevant laws. Sell What You Know undertakes to disclose the client data only to those of its officers, employees, agents, contractors, and direct and indirect subcontractors to whom, and to the extent to which, such disclosure is necessary for the purposes contemplated under the contract or as otherwise reasonably necessary for the provision or receipt of the Program, and shall be responsible to the client for any acts or omissions of any of the persons referred to. In respect of the confidentiality and security of the client data as if they were Sell What You Know own. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to information which: is or comes into the public domain through no fault of Sell What You Know, its officers, employees, agents, or contractors. is independently developed by Sell What You Know (or any of its Affiliates or any person on its or their behalf), without access to or use of such information; or the client is required by law, by court or governmental or regulatory order to be disclosed, that above clauses shall not apply to protected data. This clause shall survive the termination or expiry of the Contract for a period of 10 years. Any client data is Protected Data, Sell What You Know shall ensure that such client data may be disclosed or used only to the extent such disclosure or use does not conflict with any of Sell What You Know obligations under the Data Protection Addendum.
- You agree that all originals and any copies of the Confidential Information remain the property of Company. You shall reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices, if any, in the same form that they appear on all the materials provided by us, on all permitted copies of the Confidential Information made by you. You agree to return all originals and copies of all Confidential Information in your possession or control to us at its request.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences, training, financial agreements, contractual agreements and statements, oral or written, of the program and all other participants in the strictest of confidence, as will we.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information and training provided by Sell What You Know Ltd. is for information purposes only. All information is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site.
In consideration of Sell What You Know Ltd. you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Sell What You Know Ltd. and our staff, coaches and contractors do not:
- Accept any responsibility or liability for any regulations, laws or rules broken by you or your company with respect to your use of our program, advice or activity. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to verify the legality of any and all operations and activities undertaken by you.
- Accept any responsibility or liability for any suspensions or rejections of any advertising platform recommended by SWYK. Any suspensions by said advertising platform do not negate or affect our refund policy. You accept it is your responsibility to read, understand and follow any and all advertising guidelines laid down by any and all online platforms.
- Accept any responsibility for any loss, injury, damages or claims incurred by you during or following your participation in our programs or training.
Terms of Sale
- We are only able to help committed people. Therefore, you hereby ratify your understanding that because the program is digital in nature and immediately accessible for download. And because there is a large cost to SWYK when onboarding new clients in team and resources. All program sales are final and non-refundable and as per the UK Consumer Rights Act, there is no cooling-off period. You hereby also agree that a change of mind or personal circumstances after the sale has been made is not a valid justification for a refund unless the terms of the money-back guarantee have also been met. You agree that you have had ample time to make an educated decision about working with Sell What You Know. You also agree that you do not have any disabilities or impairments that would prevent you from completing our program. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our money-back guarantee policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund of the course fees paid to Sell What You Know Ltd. only if you complete and execute consistently all action items from all modules in the training program and upload the completed worksheets via Google Drive and share them with Alex Smale via [email protected] upon request of a refund (it is not necessary to send them before). You must also demonstrate that you have followed all of the advice given and agreed steps with regards to building and marketing your business as per our instructions consistently over a 6-month time frame after completing all of the training and then launching your business, with all daily organic and email marketing strategies implemented and executed for the entirety of this time. Finally, you need to have checked in with us weekly to help you manage your advertising until instructed otherwise by one of the marketing mentors. If following all of these steps, you can demonstrate with evidence beyond doubt that your business revenue has not exceeded the course fees for this program over the entire period of working with us, whether fully or directly due to our help, or in part. Then a refund of the course fees paid, and any SWYKTools subscription payments only will be granted within 30 days of the receipt of the refund request. Any other expenses outside of the course fees paid to Sell What You Know Ltd. incurred by your business following our instructions, including any marketing budget, are not covered.
- You understand and agree that due to the ongoing costs of running a tools platform, SWYKTools is not included in your mentorship fee. And requires an ongoing monthly payment. Other tools and software are available. However the training and templates within the mentorship program focus solely on SWYKTools.
- Our VAT number for your records is GB369326859.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties. No modification of or amendment to this agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by each of the parties.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action arising under this agreement is in the national court in London, and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of, and irrevocably waive any objection to venue in courts for this purpose. In any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with that action or proceeding and enforcing any judgment or order obtained.
We at Sell What You Know are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. We are very keen to hear of any situations where we have fallen short of both your expectations and the expectations set by us, so that we can continue to improve our standards and service to all our clients.
While we rarely receive complaints about our service we believe that is important for any quality-focused business to have a published Complaints Policy, which is clear for not only our clients, but our staff as well.
We also encourage anyone who has been dissatisfied with our service in any way to let us know so that we can continue to improve.
Below is our complaints procedure:
Overall responsibility for this Complaints Policy and the implementation thereof lies with the director for Sell What You Know Ltd, whose principal place of business is Unit G11, Pixmore Business Centre, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 1JG
This Complaints Policy is regularly reviewed and updated as required.
If you have any cause to complain about us or any of our staff and your complaint in any way relates to our provision of the services then you agree in the first instance:
- To put your complaint in writing to Sell What You Know Ltd using the address above or for a swifter response, by email [email protected] email address; and you agree not to publish (or cause the publication of) your complaint any more widely whether orally to third persons, in writing to third persons or to the world at large through the use of the internet.
- We will investigate your complaint and give our considered response to it within 21 days of your complaint being received.
- If you accept any settlement outcome offered by us in our written or verbal response to your complaint, then that settlement outcome will be implemented in full and final settlement and the terms of settlement shall remain private and confidential between the parties (or any legal advisors if applicable).
- If you are unhappy with our response to your complaint then you must refer your complaint to the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (“CEDR”) for the appointment by CEDR of an independent mediator to seek resolution through mediation. Information can be found here: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/sell-what-you-know/
- Only if a formal mediation arranged by CEDR fails to resolve your complaint can you take the opportunity to put your complaint to a court (and in such a case the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine your complaint).
- For the avoidance of any doubt, your obligation not to publish shall be an on-going obligation until (but not beyond) the delivery of a final judgment in open court on any legal claim which you commence in accordance with the provisions of this clause.
- If you have any questions or require further information about any aspect of this Complaints Policy, please contact us by post using the address above or by [email protected]
All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with Sell What You Know website, programs and Sell What You Know Materials will be owned by Sell What You Know solely.
- Sell What You Know hereby grants the client with a revocable, nonexclusive royalty-free license to use Sell What You Know intellectual property for the duration of a program the client has purchased. Any intellectual property the client makes using materials from Sell What You Know programs and materials are owned solely by the client. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights displayed on the site, training or materials. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, assign, sublicense, retransmit, sell, or prepare derivative works of the site or content, or resell or make our service available to others. All rights in and to the site, service and our content not expressly granted in this agreement remain in us or in our licensors.
- You acquire no ownership or other interest in, or another license to, any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or to the Content owned by Sell What You Know. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights displayed on the Site. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, assign, sublicense, retransmit, sell, or prepare derivative works of the site or content, or resell or make our service available to others. All rights in and to the site, service and our content not expressly granted in this agreement remain in us or in our licensors.
- When accessing the site or using the content or service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the service, content and site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding intellectual property ownership and use, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name. The burden of proving that any content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
If you use the site or our service in a manner that exceeds the scope of this license or breaches any relevant agreement, your license shall terminate immediately.