Terms of Service
Date Effective: February 2021
Our promise to you:
We agree to provide you with full access to our 12 week training program, ‘Sell What You Know Mentor and Success’.
You will also have access to the SWYK Workshop Facebook Group, group calls and 1:1 calls for the 12 week period until your graduation date. Or, if you can demonstrate that you have been working through the program modules, you may apply for a month to month extension indefinitely.
You will have access to the online training portal of the Sell What You Know Academy for life.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, SWYK may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program, Participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company or other students are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company or student, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company or student;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
- You hereby ratify your understanding that because the program is digital in nature and immediately accessible, all program sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our money-back guarantee policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund of the course fees paid to Sell What You Know Ltd. only if you complete and execute consistently all action items from all modules in the training program and upload the completed worksheets via Google Drive and share them with Alex Smale via [email protected] upon request of a refund (it is not necessary to send them before). You must also demonstrate that you have followed all of the agreed steps with regards to building and marketing your business as per our instructions consistently over a 6-month time frame with all paid and all organic marketing strategies implemented and executed for the entirety of this time. If following all of these steps, you can demonstrate beyond doubt that your business revenue has not exceeded the course fees for this program over a 6 month period, then a refund of the course fees paid only will be granted within 30 days of the receipt of the refund request. Any other expenses outside of the course fees paid to Sell What You Know Ltd. incurred by your business following our instructions, including any marketing budget are not covered.